Newport's Riverside Vaccination Centre will reopen its doors temporarily next month (September).
Walk-in sessions and pre-booked appointments will be available for the Pfizer jab.
It comes two days after the hub, which has been operating since February, shut its doors, as Isle of Wight Radio previously reported.
Angela Anderson, Clinical Director of the Vaccination Programme at Solent NHS Trust, said:
"Our delivery of COVID-19 vaccinations has now concluded for that phase of the programme at the Riverside Centre in Newport.
"We are now finalising plans to offer additional vaccination slots to all islanders aged 16 and over on some dates during September, again from Riverside.
"We need everyone to come forward and take up the offer of a jab which is why we are calling everyone aged 16 and over to get fully vaccinated."
September dates confirmed for walk-in sessions and pre-booked appointments for Pfizer at the Riverside Centre:
- 1 and 2 September: 2pm to 7.45pm
- 4 September: 8am to 3.15pm
- 6 and 10 September: 2pm to 7.45pm
- 11 September: 8am to 3.15pm
Pre-booked appointments also continue to be offered at Solent's large-scale vaccination centres by visiting www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination<h
Alternatively, people can contact their GP or get details https://www.hampshires
Further appointment dates have been made available.
A vaccine clinic will now run at the Riverside Centre on the following dates:
- 1 September: 2pm to 7:45pm
- 2 September - closed
- 3 September: 2pm to 7:45pm
- 4 September: 8am to 2.45pm
- 5 September - closed
- 6 September: 2pm to 7:45pm
- 10 September: 2pm to 7:45pm
- 11 September: 8am to 2.45pm
- 21 September: 2pm to 7:45pm
- 24 September: 2pm to 7:45pm
- 25 September: 8am to 2.45pm
- 27 September:2pm to 7:45pm
- 30 September: 2pm to 7:45pm