Win A Gold Membership And Beer Crate From Hepworth Brewery
In the lead-up to Father's Day, we've got a crate of beer and a gold membership to this bespoke brewery up for grabs, with membership including a range of tours, freebies and tasting events...
With over 100 years of brewing experience between the team, Hepworth brewery is the result of independent, traditional craftsmanship and local ingredients, with a range of delicious craft beers and ales.
Andy Hepworth started brewing in Reading almost directly after university. He moved to Horsham in 1980 and within five years became the youngest Head Brewer in the country, winning many awards.
The long-standing tradition of brewing in Horsham came to an abrupt halt in 2000 with the sale of its last brewery and so Andy, determined to maintain that tradition, joined up with the key members of the brewing team in order to create Hepworth's, an independent brewery aiming to build its own range of quality brands.
To celebrate Father's Day this year, we've got a fantastic opportunity for one Hidden member to bag a fantastic package of craft beers, along with a 12-month gold level membership!
The membership at gold level (worth £60 annually) includes:
• A gold members card.
• 10% discount off all Hepworth Ales & Bottled Beer available in our Brewery Shop.
• 10% discount off all Hepworth Ales & Bottled Beer available online (You will be sent a code with your welcome pack)
• 10% discount off all Hepworth Ales & Bottled Beer available in our Brewery Taproom.
• A brewery tour redeemable over your membership period.
• Two members nights for you and two guests. Beer free all night with 6pm start, bar closing at 9.30pm.
• Invitation to launch events of new and seasonal products.
• A welcome gift when you join/re-join our club.
To be in with a chance to win, all you need to do is comment below, telling us who you'd want to treat the prize to (be it your father or someone else), and why!
We'll then pick a winner following the closing date on Friday May 26 - best of luck...